News & Views 1/7/1101/07/2011
January 7, 2011
Dear Saddleback Family,
Happy New Year!
I can’t tell you how excited I am about the Decade of Destiny and what’s coming up at Saddleback. Next weekend, we’re launching the Daniel Plan, a 52-week plan to help you become physically healthier. Some of the details are below, but watch the video to find out more and make sure to forward this e-mail to all your friends!
- We’re launching the Daniel Plan next Saturday, January 15, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Lake Forest campus with a kick-off event featuring Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Mark Hyman, and Dr. Mehmet Oz. These world-renowned doctors will lay out all the details of what to expect.
- After the event, you’ll be able to set-up your own interactive online profile that will guide you through the plan week-after-week.
- Medical professionals and volunteers will be available to help you record some of your health numbers so you’ll know where you are starting from. The numbers will be recorded in private and you’ll be able to track your progress on Danielplan.com.
- We’ll also be distributing a six-week small group curriculum to help us all get on the road to better health together.
Invite your friends!
- This event is the perfect opportunity to get your unchurched friends and family members on our campus, so be thinking of who you can invite.
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
[[media id=5767 width=480 height=380]]
Purpose Driven Network