THIS WEEKEND IS EXTRA SPECIAL
1. I teach part two of The Life You Were Meant to Live.
I’m going to help you remove the #1 block in your life that keeps you from experiencing the purpose God created you to fulfill.
2. Matt Redman, songwriter from England, will lead worship!
You sing many worship songs written by Matt including “Heart of Worship,” “Blessed Be Your Name,” and other classics.
3. “FEARLESS,” the new CD by Travis Ryan, debuts at our world premiere concert this Sunday night at Saddleback Lake Forest.
The concert starts at 7:00 p.m. in the Worship Center.
4. Bear Grylls, the adventurous star of TV’s MAN vs. WILD is coming to Saddleback on May 5th!
This weekend, I will tell you how you can get tickets to hear his seminar.
5. PBS television profiles my family’s history on “Finding Your Roots” this Sunday evening at 5:00 p.m.
They took my DNA sample and traced my family tree with some startling surprises! This is a fascinating series by Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates that is profiling Americans such as Oprah, Robert Downey Jr., Condoleezza Rice, Samuel L. Jackson, Martha Stewart, Harry Connick Jr., and Barbara Walters. SET YOUR DVR to record this! For more information, click here.
This weekend bring a bag of groceries to help restock our PEACE CENTER Food Pantry.
Because of your generosity, over 70,000 out-of-work people were helped with free groceries last year. God bless you! “If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord, and he will repay you.” Proverbs 19:17