Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to some of Saddleback’s most commonly asked questions and links to additional information on associated topics. If you don’t see your question listed below, use the search tool at the top of this page to direct you to the information you need. You may also email questions to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why didn’t I receive the email to reset my Saddleback password?
If you requested new password for your Saddleback account but haven’t received an email with instructions from us, your email service provider may have prevented the message from arriving in your inbox. Try the options below to search for the password reset email.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- If you are using a Gmail account, be sure to check for the email under the “Social” tab.
- Type “Saddleback” into the search bar of your email program to help locate the message.
- Add email@example.com to your email address book to allow messages from us and bypass spam/junk folders.
Why can’t I submit my online Health Profile information in The Daniel Plan?
If you’ve clicked “Submit” after entering your Health Profile information and nothing has happened, follow these tips:
- Enter your date of birth in the “Birthdate” field using a numeric, month/day/year (xx/xx/xxxx) format, with two numbers for the month and day, and four numbers for the year. Click “Submit” to save your information.
- If you are unable to submit your information after using the correct birth date format and you are using Firefox as your search engine, we suggest opening the page with a different browser and re-entering your information.
- If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why can’t I find the video or event I’m looking for on the website?
Please email email@example.com with your questions.
Why does the video I’m watching keep freezing?
If a video you are watching on the Saddleback website freezes up, try these tips:
- If you’re watching the video on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
- Try restarting your computer.
- If you are using Firefox, try opening the page in a different browser (e.g., Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) to watch the video.
How do I create an account for the Saddleback website?
To create an account for the Saddleback website, you just need an email address.
- Go to saddleback.com and click on the “Sign In/Sign Up” tab in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Enter your email address, select the “I want to create an account” option, and click “Continue” to open the Create Login dialog box.
- Enter your information in the designated fields and click “Submit” to create your account.
Reset Your Password
If you are still unable to log in, we recommend resetting your account password.
- Enter your email address on the Saddleback Login page.
- Click the “I can’t remember my Saddleback password” button.
- Click “Email Me” to confirm your request. Instructions for resetting your password will be sent to your email inbox.
Why did I stop receiving Daily Hope?
If you have stopped receiving Daily Hope devotionals, it may be due to internet or email system filters or blocking.
- Check your spam or junk folder for the Daily Hope email messages.
- If you are using a Gmail account, be sure to check for the messages under the “Social” tab.
- Type “Daily Hope” into the search bar of your email program to help locate the message.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to allow messages to be received from Daily Hope.
If you are still unable to find recent Daily Hope email messages, please go to rickwarren.org and sign up to begin receiving Daily Hope again.
Why isn’t the link to reset my password working?
If you received an email to reset your password and the link directs you to the “Forgot My Password” page, follow these tips:
- The reset password email is time sensitive. If you do not access the link within the allotted timeframe, it will not work. Simply submit another request to reset your password if this happens.
- Yahoo email accounts may be affected by this issue. If you registered your Saddleback account with a Yahoo email address, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance with resetting your password. We also recommend updating your account information with an email address from a provider other than Yahoo Mail.
How do I make travel arrangements to Saddleback Church's main campus?
Get information on our website or call:
- Travel Accomodations Website
- Call our main office at (949) 609-8000, and ask for help with travel arrangements to the Lake Forest campus.