Dear Saddleback Family,
In last weekend’s message, special guest Jason Frenn taught you how to build strong faith and experience the miraculous life God has for you. As you go through your week, use the Message Action Plan below to help put the things you’ve learned into practice.
If you missed last weekend’s message, click here to watch it online.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)
They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him. He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man’s eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, “Do you see anything?” He looked up and said, “I see people; they look like trees walking around.” Once more Jesus put his hands on the man’s eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying, “Don’t go into the village.” Mark 8:22-26 (NIV)
Do you need a miracle in your life? Use the four points in last weekend’s message to go through the four-step process of Think, Trust, Thank, and Tell.
1. Many times God has to remove us from our circumstances in order to build our faith and gain our trust. Sometimes our surroundings are unhealthy and create spiritual blindness.
- Think about a circumstance that God may need to remove you from, or that you need to praise him for removing you from in the past.
2. The Lord uses everything in his arsenal to save us, deliver us, and demonstrate his love for us.
- Trust God in prayer with the circumstance in your life where you most need to be rescued.
3. The Lord will never abandon you nor forsake you. He will stick with you until his perfect work is finished.
- Thank God that he will never abandon you!
4. The Lord warns us not to go back to our old ways.
- Is there an “old way” you’ve been going back to? Tell God and one trusted person about this temptation.