Dear Saddleback Family,
In last weekend's message, eHarmony co-founder Neil Clark Warren looked at "Finding the Love of Your Life." As you go through your week, use the Message Action Plan below to help put the things you've learned into practice.
If you missed last weekend's message, click here to watch it online.
Finding the Love of Your Life
Awesome Relationships – Part 4
Neil Clark Warren
Do these six things this week as you look to find the love of your life. If you are already married, take a moment right now to pray for someone you know is looking to find the love of their life.
Marriage should be honored by everyone ... Hebrews 13:4
"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion who is right for him."
- Get yourself into a right relationship with God.
- Become spiritually, emotionally, and morally healthy.
- Then you know exactly who you are and what you are looking for.
- Passionately pray to find the person you should marry.
- Get help from someone else.
- Read through the story in Genesis 24 of Isaac getting help in looking for a wife.
- Remind yourself of how important it is to be unselfish and to look for someone who is unselfish.
- Take in the truth that you don't have to get married!
- Jesus and Paul weren't married.
- Write down the 20 most important qualities you want in a marriage partner and the 20 most important qualities you can't stand in a partner.